WRITE ABOUT US & BE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE An art class or splatter session for free!
1. 绘画课 （入门班与进阶班）1节
Kidoodles Art Studio
地址: 4800 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC, Canada
Submit a blog, face book post, Google or Yelp review related to Kidoodles Art Studio's class, drop-in session or birthday party and we will give you one of the following class of your choice for FREE:
1. Drawing & Painting (Beginners or Advanced) Class
2. Mixed Media Class
3. Splatter Painting Session
Terms and Conditions:
1. For customers who has taken a lesson, splatter painting session or experienced a party with us from the past.
2. Blog/FB post or Review post must be a minimum of 50 words in length.
3. Blog/FB post or Review content must be true, experiences shared must be real
4. Blog/FB post must contain a link (preferably ’Do follow link’) to our web site (www.kidoodles.org or www.kidoodles.ca)
5. Blog post should mention Kidoodles Art Studio and our contact information below:
Kidoodles Art Studio
Address: 4800 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC, Canada
6. Class choice must be reserved ahead of time, and can only be selected from our weekday schedules found here for beginners and here for advanced (no weekend classes!). Splatter painting does not require booking, please check the availability of our splatter painting room here before you come. Thank you!
Blog posts we really like:
1. Experiences at our studio for class or party
2. Features of artworks that are done at our studio
3. Reviews of our location and services
4. Suggestions to other people who might be interested in our service.
General tips to make your blog post more appealing:
1. Include visuals to make your writing more engaging
2. Blog posts about artworks that your child have made from our classes
3. Spread the content on social media such as Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram
4. Make them easily digestible and readable
To be eligible, just submit your finished post link or screenshot to email@example.com. Our team will review and get back to you within three working days.
IMPORTANT: We reserve the right to turn away some blog posts if it does not meet our Terms and Conditions or our quality standards. This is because our audience often appreciate good content :-)